What is a NCCA Affiliate?
An Affiliate is a company that has agreed to give NCCA members discounts on their products or services. All affiliates are listed under Member Resources section of our website with the corresponding contact information.
What do you get?
- Your company name, special offers and contact information will be placed on our website as a part of “Member Services.”
- Occasionally, we will advertise your promotion in our weekly e-newsletter “Member memo.”
- Special offers and discounts will be included as a part of the New Member Packet that recently joined members receive by mail.
- Your company will be added to our contact list, so that you can receive the same news and alerts as our members. You will always be in the loop and can adjust your specials and marketing campaign accordingly.
- The BEST offers will make their way to our largest and most important member mailings during the course of the year.
How to Join?
- Fill out this application.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax it to 919.832.0612
- Once we've reviewed your application, you will receive an email regarding your approval status.
- For questions, call 919.832.0611 ext. 103
We value our members privacy. As per the new NCCA policy, we do not sell or distribute email addresses of our members.The NCCA has the right to deny sponsorship or exhibitor status to any company that is in direct competition to the NCCA and its affiliates.