CCA Recertification Online Education-this is the Grace period registration, failure to complete education within the deadline will result in a lapse in your certification.
Click here to Print Registration Form At this time please send all faxes to 919-832-0611
***This cycle of CCA Recertification is for those who either initially certified in 2017 or last recertified in 2017 (the individuals who were originally "grandfathered-in" in 2014)***
Before Registering for this course please note:
-The NCCA has a new education portal which requires each registrant to have their own individual e-mail address.
- This means DO NOT use an e-mail that is shared with another person.
- If you do not have one you can make one for free using gmail.com
CA Non-Member: $55
How do I know if I am a CA member? If your doctor is a member of the NCCA and has purchased a staff membership for his profile you will be classified as a "ca member"
Want to know if your doctor has purchased a staff membership? Contact email@example.com to verify.
Do you think you are a CA member but are given the non-member price?
- Check to see if you are signed in.
- If you are signed in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- Links for up to 6 credits of online education will be sent to you upon registration. *Please note that these links will be sent to the e-mail address you register with. You must use an individual email address. Please check spam and junk folders if you do not see it in your inbox.
- The webinars are pre-recorded and can be watched at anytime.There are 12 segments, 4 segments are mandatory and you can choose from 8 elective topics to complete your 2 remaining credits.