>>Click here to register!<<
Use Code- NCCARBE for a special discount. Expires on December 9, 2020
Pricing- Early Bird Pricing is $2499, with code for $250 off it would be $2249! The Early Bird Price expires on: October 11th, 2020
The general tuition price is $2999, with code it would be $2749, Can register up until the day before the seminar.
They also have split payment plans available on the website.
2 payments expire on: November 10th, 2020
3 payments expire on: October 11th, 2020
4 payments expire on: September 11th, 2020
Location- Charlotte, NC - December 10-13th, 2020
Hours- Thursday-Saturday 9 am-5 pm, Sunday 9 am-3 pm
Venue- To be determined.
Description: ReceptorBased® Essentials (RBE) was created for practitioners wanting a fast and effective way to learn and implement the fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience into their practices. It is the only 4-day live program with an online component that includes hands-on evidence-based, clinically proven training.
- To observe your patient through a neurological lens.
- The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
- To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
- To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
- To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
- To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
- To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
- To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
- To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
- The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.