EXHIBITOR INFORMATION: Click here for exhibitor prospectus (unavailable until December)
At this time, the general vendor registration is closed. The vendor registration will open when 2020 Partners registration is complete. To be the first notified of the registration, email your company information to firstname.lastname@example.org. To become a 2020 Partner, click here.
Please note: At this time, the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners does not support the use of CBD products in a chiropractic office until the FDA makes a ruling on the regulation. The NCCA requests CBD products not to be displayed or sold at our semi-annual conventions until a formal position is issued by the NC BOE. Until the issue is resolved, we will not be able to accept CBD-only vendors.
CONFERENCE & LODGING INFORMATION
Renaissance Hotel Asheville
31 Woodfin St
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Information on early room block will be send to you upon registration.
- Single booth: $875 with registration for 2 people
- Double booth: $1375 with registration for 4 people
- Additional Staff Registration: $50 per person
- Electricity: $0 if requested
- Floor Length Linen: $0
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- 6' by 30" table top with two chairs
- Electricity is FREE, if requested during registration. On-site request might incur an extra charge.
- Pre- & Post- show attendee mailing list (email addresses are not included)
- Company name, description, and weblink in our conference promo materials &
on event landing page.
- Food during Saturday & Sunday
EXHIBITOR SCHEDULE, SET-UP, AND MOVE OUT
Friday, March 27 7:30 am - 11:00 am
All vendors must be set up by the start of class on Friday.
Friday, March 27th 12:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, March 28th 7:30 am - 7:00 pm (Vendor reception will take place from 6:00pm to 7:00pm)
Sunday, March 29th 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sunday, March 29th 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Exhibitors may not begin to dismantle their display before 11:30 am on Sunday, March 29th.
VENDOR ELIGIBILITY & BOOTH ASSIGNMENT
- CBD & Orthotics/Orthotics-related merchandise is not allowed to be displayed at the conference at this time.
- Partners have priority over booth selection. If no booth is selected, NCCA reserves the right to select a
booth for you. NCCA has the final say in the vendor placement.
- The exhibitor must pay its booth fee in full at the time of application submission.
- The fee is non-refundable.