EXHIBITOR INFORMATION: We are sold out! To added to our wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for exhibitor prospectus and fillable registration form.
Please note: At this time, the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners does not support the use of CBD products in a chiropractic office until the FDA makes a ruling on the regulation. The NCCA requests CBD products not to be displayed or sold at our semi-annual conventions until a formal position is issued by the NC BOE. Until the issue is resolved, we will not be able to accept CBD-only vendors.
CONFERENCE & LODGING INFORMATION
Renaissance Hotel Asheville
31 Woodfin St
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
The special rate of $220/night will end on February 25, 2020 or when full.
Information on early room block will be send to you upon registration.
- Single booth: $875 with registration for 2 people
- Double booth: $1375 with registration for 4 people
- Additional Staff Registration: $50 per person
- Electricity: $0 if requested
- Floor Length Linen: $0
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- 6' by 30" table top with two chairs
- Electricity is FREE, if requested during registration.
- Pre- & Post- show attendee mailing list (email addresses are not included).
- Company name, description, and weblink in our conference promo materials &
on the event landing page.
- Access to food functions.
EXHIBITOR SCHEDULE, SET-UP, AND MOVE OUT
Friday, March 27 7:30 am - 11:00 am
All vendors must be set up by the start of class on Friday.
Friday, March 27th 12:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, March 28th 7:30 am - 6:00 pm (Vendor reception will take place from 5:00pm to 6:00pm)
Sunday, March 29th 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sunday, March 29th 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
VENDOR ELIGIBILITY & BOOTH ASSIGNMENT
- CBD & Orthotics/Orthotics-related merchandise is not allowed to be displayed at the conference at this time.
- Partners have priority over booth selection. If no booth is selected, NCCA reserves the right to select a
booth for you. NCCA has the final say in the vendor placement.
- The exhibitor must pay its booth fee in full at the time of application submission.
- The fee is non-refundable.