Exhibitor Information for the 2019 Fall Convention in Wilmington: SOLD OUT!
At this time, the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners does not support the use of CBD products in a chiropractic office until the FDA makes a ruling on the regulation. The NCCA requests CBD products not to be displayed or sold at our semi-annual conventions until a formal position is issued by the NC BOE. Until the issue is resolved, we will not be able to accept CBD-only vendors.
- Single booth: $875 with registration for 2 people
- Double booth: $1375 with registration for 4 people
- Additional Staff Registration: $50 per person
- Electricity: $0 if requested by August 15th/ $50 if requested after August 15th.
- Table cloth: $0
Your Registration Includes:
- 8' X 30" table top with two chairs
- Electricity is FREE, if requested during registration. On-site request will incur an extra charge.
- Pre- & Post- show attendee mailing list
- Company name, description, and weblink in our conference promo materials &
on event landing page.
- Food during Saturday & Sunday
Friday, September 13 7:30 am - 11:30 am
All vendors must be set up by the start of class on Friday. Bring your own hand truck to unload.
Exhibitor Show Hours
Friday, September 13th 11:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 14th 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, September 15th 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Exhibit Move Out
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Exhibitors may not begin to dismantle their display before 11:30 am on Sunday, September 15. The exhibitors
must be moved out by 4pm that day.
Sampling & Food/Beverage Distribution
- Any vendor who will be giving out food samples that are specific to their company/product MUST fill
out the Sample form and submit it by August 15th. You must adhere to requirements outlined in that
- Food items/samples used for traffic purposes, larger than 1 ounce or "bit size" MUST be purchased
through the Wilmington Convention Center.
Vendor Eligibility & Booth Assignment
- CBD & Orthotics/Orthotics-related merchandise is not allowed to be displayed at the conference at this time.
- Partners have priority over booth selection. If no booth is selected, NCCA reserves the right to select a
booth for you. NCCA has the final say in the vendor placement.
- Until further notice, CBD related products are not allowed to be displayed at the convention.
- The exhibitor must pay its booth fee in full at the time of application submission.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Wilmington Convention Center
515 Nutt St, Wilmington, NC 28401
The WCC is attached to a convenient City of Wilmington owned public parking deck. The Parking Deck is used for event parking and public parking. All parking rates are regulated by the City of Wilmington. The daily parking fee is currently $3.00 for the first hour, $2.00 for the 2nd & 3rd hours each, and $1.00 each hour thereafter with a maximum of $13.00 for up to 24hrs.
Embassy Suites by Hilton: Wilmington Riverfront
9 Estell Lee Pl, Wilmington, NC 28401
Photos: Wilmington Convention Center & Pre Function Area