Presented by Dr. Scott Munsterman
Tue 8/02/2016 ● 2:15 pm
Roughly half of doctors of chiropractic currently use an electronic health record (EHR). The past few years have been a big learning curve for our profession. And now is the time to assess if the adoption of your current EHR is actually working in your practice.
- Is it helping you stay compliant with documentation and HIPAA requirements?
- Does it give you robust financial reporting?
- Is it saving you time and allowing you to see more patients?
- Is your EHR interoperable?
- Will it help you manage your patient population to lead them to better health?
- Will it provide all of the measures you will need to be paid in the new payment systems?
- Could it be better?
Learn critical objectives to gauge whether the kind of EHR technology you choose to bring into your practice will get a good return on investment.